Terms & Conditions
We do not store any of your payment details on our system. Nor do we share any of your personal data with third parties.
We will only ever communicate with you when we have something very relevant, including offers and discounts, and you will always have a very clear and easy option to remove your email address from our list.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Snow Goose Soaps prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Snow Goose Soap reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Snow Goose Soap
- Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out in this website. Snow Goose Soap takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing in this website are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Website. Although every effort is made to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have reached the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process you have the option to pay by PayPal or by Credit Card
- By Credit Card:- We obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Snow Goose Soap will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Snow Goose Soap will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- A contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Snow Goose Soap only upon those products being shipped to you.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
Snow Goose Soap may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
CHANGE YOUR ORDER
- If you wish to change an order simply contact us by calling 07791224044 or by E-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number and date the order was placed in the e-mail or have those details to hand if telephoning. You can only change or cancel an order by contacting us before midday on the next working day after you place the order. On or after that time, the contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded and we cannot stop your order being shipped to you; however your right to cancel an order and return the product remain unaffected
Should you wish to return or exchange a product bought from Snow Goose Soap via this website, please follow the following procedure within 7 days of receiving your items.
- send an e-mail with the subject 'Return request- Invoice No' (The Invoice number shown on the front of your invoice). Detail the items you wish to return
- Call us on 07791224044, please make sure you have the Invoice number
- Pack your parcel with care. If you fail to do this and your goods arrive damaged (as a result of the return trip) we may not be able to process your return.
We recommend you use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt/proof of posting for the parcel when you send.
- You will be refunded at the price you paid for the product at the time of your order.
- You will be refunded the product price or exchange the product once the product is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will not be given unless the products returned are incorrect or were delivered in a damaged or faulty state.
- Once the packaging of a product has been opened or the product is returned by you other than in fully saleable condition, for reasons of hygiene and safety, we are unable to refund or exchange them unless they were delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state
- Where you return the product to us via parcel carrier, we will reimburse your carrier costs provided you send back, together with the product, a receipt evidencing those costs.
INCORRECT ORDERS/ DAMAGED GOODS
If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the Returns procedure set out above. We will refund you the purchase price, the delivery charge and any parcel carrier cost you incur