A soothing blend combining rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender essential oils to aid recovery and relaxation. Perfect for relieving muscular aches and pains. With botanicals of blue cornflowers and thyme.
Our all-natural range of handmade bath salts are made in small batches in the Lake District, using a blend of Himalayan Pink salt, Dead Sea salt and Epsom salt, combined with carefully blended essential oils and botanicals. Each mineral-rich salt brings a particular benefit to your skin.
- Himalayan Pink salt’s rich mineral content aids the body’s natural detoxification process and promotes the removal of bacteria.
- Dead Sea salt is rich in magnesium and potassium, helping to keep moisture locked into your skin, and can help to calm skin allergies, eczema and psoriasis.
- Epsom salt is used to relax muscles and relieve pain in the shoulders, neck and back. This benefit can also aid sore muscles after a workout.
*Handmade and zero waste
*Vegan and cruelty free
*Free from parabens
*Free from artificial colours and fragrances
Turn your bath into a spa experience:
Pour in half a cup whilst filling your bath with hot water, give the salts a swirl to make sure they are dissolved, then enjoy a relaxing, nourishing soak.
Ingredients: Epsom salt, Pink Himayalan salt, Dead Sea salt, sweet almond oil, Rosemary essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Cornflowers, Thyme, *linalool, limonene, geraniol
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, please seek advice before using baths salts containing essential oils.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs discontinue use